Serving Size- 12-16
Prep Time- 5 min
Cook Time- 15 min
2 tbsp. of olive oil
1 large onion
1 green pepper
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 package (20 oz) of lean ground turkey breast
1 large can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes
1 large can (28 oz) of stewed plum tomatoes
2 (15 oz) cans of kidney beans
1 package of chili seasoning (in the spice aisle of your grocery store)
Sour cream and shredded sharp cheddar for garnish
1. Peel onion and garlic cloves and gut green pepper.
2. Dice onion, garlic and green pepper and add to soup pot.
3. Add olive oil and saute for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add turkey breast to pot, stir and cook until the pink is gone.
5. Cut stewed tomatoes in half.
6. Add all other ingredients (tomatoes, chili packet, beans) and stir.
7. Bring to a boil and then turn down the heat to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
8. Serve and garnish with sour cream and cheddar cheese.