Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 20-30 min.
Ingredient List for Creamless Cream of Broccoli Soup:
1 large carton of chicken broth (can sub veggie broth)
1 head of broccoli
4-5 carrots or 1/2 bag of the pre-peeled and rinsed baby carrots
1 yellow onion
1 cup of grated pecorino romano cheese
2 tbsp. of butter (optional)
1. Peel and coarsely chop onion and carrot and place into soup pot.
2. Chop broccoli and place into soup pot.
3. Add chicken broth to soup pot.
4. Turn on heat and bring to a boil until veggies are soft for 20 minutes.
5. Puree soup with blending device and return back to the pot.
6. Add cheese and butter (optional).
7. Stir until dissolved.
8. Garnish and serve!