Please enjoy this amazing soup inspired from Delicious Soups by Better Homes and Gardens.
Cream Chicken and Corn Soup
Serving Size- 10-12
Prep Time- 10 min.
Cook Time- 45 min.
1 pkg. of boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4)
2.5 cups of chicken broth
2 (15 oz) cans of cream of chicken soup
1 (15 oz) can of cream-style corn
1 (15 oz) can of sweet golden corn kernels
2 medium carrots
3 stalks of celery
1 large yellow onion
1. Peel and chop carrots, celery, and onion. Add to the pot.
2. Add chicken broth, cream-style corn, golden corn kernels, and cream of chicken soup and turn on heat to medium high until boiling.
3. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
4. After soup comes to a boil, add raw chicken to the pot and turn the heat down to medium low.
5. Simmer for 45 min stirring occasionally.
6. Season with salt and pepper if needed. Garnish and serve.