Alright Soupers. Get ready, get set and go for this yummy crowd pleaser.
Chicken Tortellini Soup:
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Serving Size: 12-16
1 package of chicken breast
12 cups (2 cartons) of chicken broth
2 cups of cheese tortellini
1 bag of fresh spinach
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 yellow onion
1 (15 oz) can of cream of celery soup
1. Peel and chop onion and garlic, place into a soup pot and saute until translucent.
2. Add package of spinach to the mix.
3. Add chicken broth and cream of celery soup and bring to a boil.
4. Chop chicken into bite size pieces and when soup has come to a boil add chicken and tortellini.
5. Cook on high/medium high for 10 minutes until chicken and cheese tortellini are cooked.
6. Garnish with your favorite Italian cheese and serve!